Technical Assistance Providers for the Office on Violence Against Women Justice for Families Program
- Asian-Pacific Institute on Gender-Based Violence
- Casa de Esperanza
- Center for Court Innovation
- Inspire Action for Social Change
- National Center for State Courts
- National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Vera Institute on Justice: Uniting to End Violence Against People with Disabilities
For a list of all OVW Technical Assistance Providers, see TA2TA.
Travel assistance fund:
OVW-Training Travel Assistance Fund
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC), on behalf of the Conference of State Court Administrators (COSCA) and the Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), is administering a travel assistance fund.
The travel assistance fund is supported by Grant No. 2017-TA-AX-K033 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice, to support training for representatives of state court administrative offices and is open to judges, judicial officers, and court staff, whether they be from state, local or tribal courts. To be considered for a travel assistance grant, the following is required for applications to be considered:
- The event is sponsored by the Office on Violence Against Women.
- The applicant has approval from the state court administrator.
About the Travel Assistance Fund:
The travel grant will support a maximum of $1,697 per recipient. Travel grant recipients must provide receipts for all travel-related costs (with the exception of meals). If travel costs exceed this amount, remaining funds must be paid by the applicant. The travel grants will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure access nationwide, no more than three individuals from any single state will be provided with a travel grant. Check with NCSC or your state court administrator to determine availability of funds for your state.
Download the Travel Assistance Fund application here.